Adding a little, gaining a lot..
The optiPoint application module is a high-quality, powerful add-on module, featuring a color display with touch-screen function and an alphanumeric keyboard. It offers a phone book independent of the PC, so that you can enjoy access to addresses and phone numbers even when your PC is switched off. As a full-feature successor to optiset E memory telephones, it enables convenient administration of your HiPath 3000.
In the VoIP environment, the module also supports additional functions such as LDAP, WAP browser, JAVA applications and voice dialing.
WAP applications make sure you are always up-to-date: Online content, such as portals and directories, can simply be accessed with the WAP browser on your optiPoint application module, used in parallel with your PC. Supported by JAVA midlets, you can download a large number of (mostly free) applications from the internet or from your HiPath Ready Partner, and integrate them into your optiPoint application module (e.g. news tickers, stock market news, pocket calculator). The development of vertical applications and your own applications is equally simple, thanks to the Siemens Software Development Kit (SDK), so that you can augment your application module by adding still further helpful enhancements.
The optiPoint application module is compatible with the telephones:
* optiPoint 500 basic, standard, advance
* optiPoint 410/420 standard (CorNet IP)
* optiPoint 410/420 advance (CorNet IP)
Features & Benefits:
* TDM and VoIP environment connectivity
* Intuitive user interface (Touch Screen) with color display and integrated alphanumeric keyboard
* High-convenience use of phone book (telephone list, viewer, editor)
* Address data can be updated with the free PC software “Phone Book Manager”
* Browser access to WAP content on internet / intranet
* Integrated Java applications: Downloadable free-of-charge from the internet or simple to program with the aid of the SDK.
* Available in the colors arctic and manganese
* QWERTY keyboard layout
Price: On request Listing # 013